Dr. Beatrice Kraemer is a clinical psychologist, licensed in the State of New York. Dr. Kraemer supports the GISNY community by:
Serving as go-to person for students regarding their academic, emotional and social needs and concerns.
- Helping students to identify their goals, draft a respective plan and define and realize the steps to get there.
- Meeting with teachers to discuss students’ problems regarding learning, behavior, as well as social and familial challenges.
- Conferring with teachers regarding issues around discipline and behavior management.
- Evaluating obtrusive and aggressive behavior and advise school on respective measures.
- Upon request from the School conducting tests to screen for dyslexia, dyscalculia, cognitive performance/intelligence
Outside of GISNY, Dr. Kraemer has a psychotherapy practice and is specialized in all aspects of the parent-child relationship. She works with parents and caregivers in all existing family structures on the skills they need to support the children in reaching their full potential.
Get in touch with Dr. Kraemer at: email@example.com.
Dr. Kraemer's office hours are:
September 20, 2018: 9 am – 3 pm
October 4, 2018: 9:30 am – 3 pm
October 25, 2018: 9:30 am – 3 pm
November 8, 2018: 9:30 am – 3 pm
November 29, 2018: 9:30 am – 3 pm
December 6, 2018: 9:30 am – 3 pm
December 13, 2018: 9:30 am – 3 pm